Partners drive the business development and strategic decision-making process for the entire firm. They are responsible for the overall success and direction of the organization.
We are currently looking to add a few individuals with previous experience as consulting Senior Managers, Partners, and Managing Directors to the DayBlink leadership team as Partners with our firm. To succeed in this role individuals must have extensive previous experience in management consulting or VP level industry experience. The role requires the ability to build and grow an independent book of business, selling DayBlink Management Consulting services as well as the ability to lead and stand up various engagements sold by the Partner or other Partners depending on specific skill-sets.
The ideal candidate would be someone with strong business acumen, a large network of senior level industry connections, and relevant skills who is interested in taking on a role in organizational strategy, business development, and team leadership, utilizing their specialties to add unique perspective and value to client projects.
- Leader on high-performing client teams to deliver critical business results on engagements of varying sizes and scopes
- Establish immediate credibility with clients, building consensus and achieving goals through influence
- Create a supportive team environment, encouraging collaboration, mentoring junior team members, always leading by example
- Manage relationships with team members, clients, and subcontractors
- Ensure work activities, deliverables and client contributions are aligned with client expectations
- Create new client proposals and proactively identify new work opportunities at existing clients
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with clients at all levels of the client organization
- Manage scope, budget, and resource identification and assignment of projects
- Take creative risks to deliver innovative client solutions
Business and Practice Development
- Facilitate the development and execution of complete statements of work, pushing leads through the full-cycle sales process
- Provide advice, leadership and guidance to clients and colleagues
- Ensure timely constructive feedback for all team members
- Identify new skills and experience required by the firm, and support recruitment efforts
- Synthesize lessons from past engagements, emerging technology, processes, or strategies, or industry knowledge to contribute to the firm’s thought leadership
- Utilize network of client and professional relationships to proactively identify opportunities to for new business
- Cultivate talent and provide mentorship across teams
- Experience in proposal development, including the ability to effectively sell business solutions to existing and new clients
- Lead internal practice development innovations with meaningful contributions
- Lead DayBlink Ventures initiatives
Required Skills & Proficiencies:
Required of all Partners
- Ability to leverage professional network to secure new consulting opportunities for DayBlink, expanding the firm portfolio into new companies, industries, and service offerings
- Demonstrated track record of managing large and complex consulting engagements; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
- Able to analyze client’s current enterprise processes, performance indicators, identifying gaps and omissions and best practices in order to determine the optimal business processes
- Success in driving and managing significant account growth for key clients
- Able to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Knowledge in business process improvement methodologies (BPR, Six Sigma/Lean)
Required of all Team Members
- Broad-based project experience across a range of functional areas or delivery specializations
- Fanatical about quality with very high attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team as well as independently
- A team player that is able to put the project or team success before their own, while also developing other members of team
- Calm and likeable demeanor
- Able to thrive in a dynamic work environment while balancing priorities for efficient work-flow
- Ability to consistently produce outstanding results in high pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High integrity, follow through, and detail-orientated
- Quick learner; strong technical acumen and ability to learn new technologies and technical concepts quickly
- Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- Exceptionally comfortable with change, ambiguity and dynamic work environments
- Willingness to travel based on the needs of clients the Partner sells to
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Preference for candidates with an MBA
- 10+ years of management consulting, advisory, or professional services experience
- Ideal candidates will possess at least one area of specialization in addition to general consulting strategy/advisory experience. Preference given to candidates with specialization in any of the following fields: Finance, Accounting, Audit Assurance, Due Diligence, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Strategy, Cyber Security, BSS/OSS, TMT, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Program Management
- Strong track record of success in previous full-time roles; Preference for candidates who were promoted early, recognized for their achievements, and can provide quality samples of deliverables/projects they created.
- Existing book of business, or active and engaged network of potential clients is ideal for immediate success in this role.
- Location: Washington, DC | Philadelphia, PA | Denver, CO | Nationwide Opportunities
- Salary Range: Variable Based on Sales Revenue + Industry Leading Benefits
About DayBlink Consulting
DayBlink is a boutique management consulting firm with headquarters in the Washington, DC Metro area. We were founded in 2013 with the intention of bringing innovation to the management consulting industry by utilizing an on-going promotion system and a hybrid consulting, venture capital, and philanthropic model. We are a firm of talented and entrepreneurial professionals with experience from varying backgrounds dedicated to solving our clients’ problems in a more effective and strategic manner. We have been recognized nationally for our company culture, our employee satisfaction, and the quality of our work. We are growing and want you to be a part of our team!