We are now accepting applications for our 2019 Summer Internship Program. The application deadline is October 1, 2018.
Our interns have the opportunity to accelerate their career progression by participating in a 9-week long summer internship program at DayBlink HQ in Vienna, VA. Just like our business model, our internship is unique and offers high caliber students an experience they will not find anywhere else.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong analytical and interpersonal skills who is genuinely interested in problem solving and business strategy. The candidate has a strong desire to learn, enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and takes initiative to find innovative solutions.
- Contribute to the deliverables required for components of a client project
- Support internal initiatives with meaningful contributions to strengthen DayBlink’s service offerings
- Perform detailed data gathering and analysis
- Prepare and present clear, high-quality presentations, reports, and other documents in an engaging and effective manner
- Currently enrolled as a junior in a degree program at an accredited college/university; expected graduation date of December 2019 or May 2020
- Demonstrated record of outstanding academic performance and leadership in work experiences and extracurricular activities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment, work under tight deadlines, and balance competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to present complex ideas creatively and effectively
- Capable of working collaboratively and independently, invested in furthering the DayBlink’s overall mission and vision
Internship Details and Differentiators:
- Every Intern is matched with a Partner-level sponsor to learn from a highly experienced and tactical problem solver
- Interns contribute to components of actual client projects as well as DayBlink’s internal business operations and service offerings
- Opportunity to develop a broad skillset in our unique business model by gaining exposure to consulting, start-up ventures, and non-profit social initiatives
- Work at an award-winning, fast-growing consulting firm
- Location: Vienna, VA
- Compensation: Full-Time Hourly – Market/Industry Competitive
- Internship Dates: 9 weeks; June 7, 2019 – August 9, 2019
About DayBlink Consulting
DayBlink is a boutique management consulting firm with headquarters in the Washington, DC Metro area. We were founded in 2013 with the intention of bringing innovation to the management consulting industry by utilizing an on-going promotion system and a hybrid consulting, venture capital, and philanthropic model. We are a firm of talented and entrepreneurial professionals with experience from varying backgrounds dedicated to solving our clients’ problems in a more effective and strategic manner. We have been recognized nationally for our company culture, our employee satisfaction, and the quality of our work. We are growing and want you to be a part of our team!Apply Now