Consultants are trusted to oversee the completion of individual deliverables and play an integral role in contributing to the greater project they are assigned to. They are expected to show leadership and provide guidance to Analysts as they progress through the organization.
We are currently looking to add a few more Consultant level professionals to our team who have experience in management consulting, and a background in analysis, problem solving, and critical thinking. Our team members tend to have an entrepreneurial streak and are excited at the possibility of building something from the ground up.
The ideal candidate would be someone with strong business acumen and relevant skills who is interested in taking on a role in business strategy, project management, and process improvement, utilizing their specialties to add unique perspective and value to client projects.
- Contribute to assigned project team as an active member, with an emphasis on creation of deliverables
- Regularly interface with DayBlink Clients in a professional and personable manner
- Establish immediate credibility with clients and within the firm, building consensus and achieving goals in a collaborative fashion
- Ensure work activities and deliverables meet and surpass client expectations
- Drive business requirements while identifying gaps and omissions to derive compelling and innovative solutions
- Prepare and present clear, high-quality presentations, reports, and other documents in an engaging and effective manner as required by each project
- Present actionable recommendations to senior client executives moving the client to action
Business and Practice Development
- Establish and maintain your personal brand identity in a particular industry, skill set or knowledge base
- Consistently strive for individual development opportunities through external and internal projects
- Identify new skills and experience required by the firm and support recruitment efforts
- Lead and mentor junior team members while serving as a thought partner to colleagues
- Synthesize lessons from past engagements, emerging technology, processes, or strategies, or industry knowledge to contribute to the firm’s thought leadership
- Support internal practice development initiatives through meaningful contributions and deliverables
Required Skills & Proficiencies:
Required of all Team Members
- Comfortable taking the lead of specific project components
- Fanaticism for quality and strict attention to detail
- Proven work-ethic and comfortability with significant work load
- Comfortability with autonomy and a work environment that requires you to hold yourself accountable
- Calm and likeable demeanor under normal and high-pressure circumstances
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare and deliver high quality presentation documents
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well, collaborating effectively in team environment
- Quick learner; strong technical acumen and ability to learn new technologies and technical concepts quickly
- Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Comfortability serving as content owner for specified project components, honing leadership and consulting skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office package specifically Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
DayBlink expects all team members to contribute to our collective consulting knowledge as generalists prepared to take on a wide variety of client projects and internal initiatives. From time to time, our projects require us to look for generalists who also maintain specific certifications (CPA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, CSM, SHRM etc…) and domain expertise (cyber-security, finance, accounting, agile transformation, data science, digital transformation, etc…). Anyone with expertise in a specific field or subject in addition to more general consulting experience is encouraged to apply as our needs and opportunities are constantly evolving.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Preference for candidates with an MBA
- 1-2+ years of management consulting, advisory, or professional services experience
- Strong track record of success in previous full-time roles; Preference for candidates who were promoted early, recognized for their achievements, and can provide quality samples of deliverables/projects they created.
- Location: Washington, DC | Philadelphia, PA
- Salary Range: $70,000 – $95,000 Base Salary + 30% Max Bonus + Industry Leading Benefits
About DayBlink Consulting
DayBlink is a boutique management consulting firm with headquarters in the Washington, DC Metro area. We were founded in 2013 with the intention of bringing innovation to the management consulting industry by utilizing an on-going promotion system and a hybrid consulting, venture capital, and philanthropic model. We are a firm of talented and entrepreneurial professionals with experience from varying backgrounds dedicated to solving our clients’ problems in a more effective and strategic manner. We have been recognized nationally for our company culture, our employee satisfaction, and the quality of our work. We are growing and want you to be a part of our team!Apply Now