Analysts contribute to the firm by conducting much of the initial research and development of deliverables for various client engagements. Through their role, Analysts develop strong research, presentation, and client communication skills.
We are currently looking to add Analysts to our team who have experience in management consulting, and a background in analysis, problem solving, and critical thinking. Our team members tend to have an entrepreneurial streak and are excited at the possibility of building something from the ground up.
The ideal candidate would be someone with strong business acumen and relevant skills who is interested in taking on a role in business strategy, project management, and process improvement, utilizing their specialties to add unique perspective and value to client projects.
- Regularly interface with DayBlink Clients in a professional and personable manner
- Create the appropriate deliverables required for the completion of various client projects
- Provide exceptional value to our clients on engagements of varying sizes, scope, and industry
- Utilize your personal skill-set and knowledge base to develop impressive personal brand-identity to maximize your value to the firm
- Comply with DayBlink standards for all client deliverables and continually hone your business acumen and consulting skills
- Prepare and present clear, high-quality presentations, reports, and other documents in an engaging and effective manner as required by each project
Business and Practice Development
- Expand skill set and knowledge base in area(s) of concentration that are of interest to you
- Synthesize lessons from past engagements, emerging technology, processes, or strategies, or industry knowledge to contribute to the firm’s thought leadership
- Identify new skills and experience required by the firm
- Support the recruitment process by maintaining a relationship with your alma mater and all potential alumni/ae groups to generate quality referrals
Required Skills & Proficiencies:
Required of all Team Members
- Commitment to quality and strict attention to detail
- Proven work ethic and comfort with significant workload
- Comfort with autonomy and a work environment that requires you to hold yourself accountable
- Ability to maintain composure under normal and high-pressure circumstances
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare and deliver high quality presentation documents
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well, collaborating effectively in a team environment; internal and external relationship building skills
- Quick learner; strong technical acumen and ability to learn new technologies and technical concepts quickly
- Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Highly comfortable with change, ambiguity and dynamic work environments
- Proficiency in MS Office package specifically Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
DayBlink expects all team members to contribute to our collective consulting knowledge as generalists prepared to take on a wide variety of client projects and internal initiatives. From time to time, our projects require us to look for generalists who also maintain specific certifications (CPA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, CSM, SHRM) and domain expertise (cybersecurity, finance, accounting, agile transformation, data science, digital transformation). Anyone with expertise in a specific field or subject in addition to more general consulting experience is encouraged to apply as our needs and opportunities are constantly evolving.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
- 0 – 2 years of relevant experience; preference for candidates with previous experience in management consulting and/or advisory
- Strong track record of success in previous relevant internships, full-time jobs, and extracurricular involvement; preference for candidates who were promoted early, recognized for their achievements, and can provide quality samples of deliverables/projects they created
- Location: Washington, DC
- Competitive Base Salary + Industry Leading Benefits and Bonus
About DayBlink Consulting
DayBlink is a boutique management consulting firm with headquarters in the Washington, DC Metro area. We were founded in 2013 with the intention of bringing innovation to the management consulting industry by utilizing an on-going career advancement process and a hybrid consulting, venture capital, and philanthropic model. We are a firm of talented and entrepreneurial professionals with experience from varying backgrounds dedicated to solving our clients’ problems in a more effective and strategic manner. DayBlink is an inclusive and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We have been recognized nationally for our company culture, our employee satisfaction, and the quality of our work. We are growing and want you to be a part of our team!