Analysts contribute to the firm by conducting much of the initial research and development of deliverables for various client engagements. Through their role, Analysts develop strong research, presentation, and client communication skills.
Founded in 2013 with the goal of approaching consulting in a new and nimble manner, DayBlink was created to stand apart from competitors. We work differently through a hybrid model, which includes consulting, venture capital, and philanthropic service. With this design, we encourage our team to approach problem solving with an entrepreneurial mindset to further enhance the core problem solving and critical thinking found in traditional consulting models.
As a small business, each member of the firm has a hand in fortifying the organization with his or her individual perspective and strengths. Our Analysts are trusted to serve as key contributors to significant components of diverse client engagements and internal operations. By leveraging strong business acumen and leadership qualities, our Analysts are a core part of growing the business from the ground up.
We are currently looking to add Analysts to our team who are eager to build on their experience in management consulting with the freedom to unleash entrepreneurial ideas and solutions for our clients.
You are a collaborative team contributor who is seasoned in conducting research, producing collateral, and building deliverables for client engagements. You have a strong interest in continuing to develop strong research, presentation, and client communication skills. You yearn for an out to utilize your unique perspective and value to client projects and having firsthand experience with pivotal roles in business strategy, project management, and process improvement.
Here’s what we expect of all DayBlink Analysts:
- Create quality deliverables required for the completion of various client projects
- Interface directly with DayBlink Clients in a professional and personable manner
- Provide exceptional value on engagements of varying sizes, scope, and industry
- Comply with DayBlink standards for all client deliverables and continually hone your business acumen and consulting skills
- Prepare and present clear, high-quality presentations, reports, and other documents in an engaging and effective manner as required by each project
Business and Practice Development
- Synthesize lessons from past engagements, emerging technology, processes, or strategies, or industry knowledge to contribute to the firm’s thought leadership
- Build your interpersonal skills and knowledge base to develop exceptional personal brand-identity and maximize your value to the firm
- Identify and develop new skills and experience required by the firm
- Expand research skills and knowledge base in area(s) of concentration that are of interest to you
An ideal candidate will have:
- Commitment to exceptional quality and strict attention to detail
- Comfort with autonomy and a work environment that requires you to hold yourself accountable
- Composure under normal and high-pressure circumstances
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver high-quality presentations and deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience collaborating effectively in a team environment and building internal and external relationships
- Strong technical acumen and ability to quickly learn new technologies and technical concepts
- Ability to seek innovative and creative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Comfort with change, ambiguity and dynamic work environments
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Proven work ethic and comfort with significant workload
- Ability to travel up to 80% when deemed essential
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Previous full-time experience in management consulting and/or advisory experience
- Previous internship experience within management consulting
- Track record of excellence (promoted early, recognized for their achievements, and can provide quality samples of deliverables/projects they created)
- Competitive Base Salary + Industry Leading Benefits and Bonus
About DayBlink Consulting
DayBlink is a boutique management consulting firm with headquarters in the Washington, DC Metro area. We are a firm of talented and entrepreneurial professionals with experience from varying backgrounds dedicated to solving our clients’ problems in a more effective and strategic manner. DayBlink is an inclusive and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We have been recognized nationally for our company culture, our employee satisfaction, and the quality of our work in publications such as the Vault 50 and Inc. 500.